TIKI TAKA @ MEDAN DAMANSARA

I love tapas and I love having them in La Bodega. That's until recently, before I found this Tiki Taka place coincidentally while roamin...

I love tapas and I love having them in La Bodega. That's until recently, before I found this Tiki Taka place coincidentally while roaming around the Bukit Damansara area one day before meeting up with a friend. Looking sleek and cosy, Tiki Taka has plenty to offer. With the concept of Pintxos (small bites), one gets to enjoy a variety of dishes in just one seating. You'll definitely be spoilt for choice!

Pata Negra con Melon (RM10).
We started off with this Pata Negra con Melon - Iberico ham, melon ball and parsley served on a toast drizzled with olive oil. I'm a fan of Iberico pig (I'm sure you would know after reading some of my posts). Haha! I liked how the sweet honeydew melon ball added that bit of 'freshness' in this :) Next, these 2 cute burgers:
The two cute mini burgers :P
Salted Egg Crab Bun (RM9).
Lobster en brioche (RM9).
The salted egg crab bun - a bite-size portion of charcoal brioche buns with salted egg crab meat, curry leaves, bird's eye chilli and and salted egg cream sauce, was pretty good - rich in flavor. The Lobster en brioche (creamy slipper lobster, truffle mushroom and finely diced vegetables sandwiched in charcoal brioche buns), on the other hand, was a tad too salty for me.
Sriracha Gambas Al Ajillo (RM24).
Gambas Al Ajillo is one of my must-order whenever I have tapas. Tiki Taka serves these sauteed prawns with a twist - with added Sriracha sauce. Not bad, but I still prefer the plain old garlicky ones with pepper flakes.
Strawberry Chicken Pizza (RM20).
We tried this Strawberry Chicken Pizza too. Sounds like a weird combo, right? But trust me, it's pretty not bad. The ingredients (grilled chicken, strawberries, cheese, balsamic glaze and caramelized onions) actually went well with the smoky BBQ sauce!
Nutella Bacon Wantons (RM12).
For desserts, we had the Nutella Bacon Wantons. I was scratching my head whether to get these wantons or the Milo Tree-ramisu but I'm glad I chose the wantons in the end. The wantons were good but I absolutely loved the berries in balsamic vinegar, balsamic glaze and snow sugar on the side!
Margarita (RM25).
Classic Mojito (RM25).
As for drinks, you can choose to have wines, beers or cocktails - all reasonably priced. We had Carlsberg (Happy Hour Rate: RM32 for 2 pints) and cocktails (Happy Hour Rate: RM40 for 2, either Margarita or Classic Mojito) that night.

Overall, we enjoyed ourselves that night. Service was good - they were friendly and made some good recommendations. Will definitely be back for more creative tapas!

Food: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Ambience: 7/10

Add:
138, Jalan Kasah,
Medan Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Opening Hours:
Mondays to Fridays: 4pm - 1am.
Saturdays & Sundays: 11am - 1am.

Tel:
+60 16-328 7438

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright by LavaQueen. Powered by Blogger.