3-INGREDIENT CHEESY BUTTER COOKIES

Adapted from another mommy's recipe. I've cut down on the amount of butter and cheese as I found it a little too oily and salty. ...

Adapted from another mommy's recipe. I've cut down on the amount of butter and cheese as I found it a little too oily and salty.


Crunchy! Even my hubby liked it a lot :D

Ingredients: 


  • 1/2 cup all purpose flour
  • 40g unsalted butter (Originally 50g)
  • 40g grated cheddar cheese (Originally 50g)


  1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
  2. Mix all ingredients til it forms a ball and refrigerate it for at least 30 mins.
  3. Shape the dough to any shape you desire and bake for 15-18 mins, or til crunchy.

*Tips: Sprinkle some flour on the board and hands to make rolling/shaping easier.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright by LavaQueen. Powered by Blogger.