3-INGREDIENT BANANA & OAT COOKIES

This is another easy peasy 3-ingredient cookie that I saw online. Banana is one of my baby's favorite fruits. She's always saying, &...

This is another easy peasy 3-ingredient cookie that I saw online. Banana is one of my baby's favorite fruits. She's always saying, "Nana, nana" while pointing at the bananas on the table and also at picture of banana in her book. She likes oats too, so this is good because it combines both bananas and oats :)

These cookies are soft and chewy, with a slight hint of coconut flavor.

Ingredients:

  • 2 medium bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup baby oat (I used quick oats)
  • 1 tbsp coconut oil

  1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
  2. Mix all ingredients til well combined in a large bowl.
  3. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
  4. Bake for 12-14 minutes in the preheated oven.
*Before putting them into the oven, I sprinkled some chia seeds on top to add a little crunch and a significant nutrition boost :D





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright by LavaQueen. Powered by Blogger.