FRISSON COFFEE BAR @ DAMANSARA UPTOWN

Being a prime district of Petaling Jaya, Damansara Uptown is well known for food. With so many cafes and restaurants to choose from, you ...


Being a prime district of Petaling Jaya, Damansara Uptown is well known for food. With so many cafes and restaurants to choose from, you are spoiled for choice. I've heard and read plenty of good reviews on this Frisson Coffee Bar, so we decided to drop by on a random weekend for brunch.


Simple exterior.
The interior.
Cozy ambience.

The dessert bar where the make waffles.

Frisson serves typical cafe food like pastas, pizza, all-day breakfast sets, desserts (waffles & cakes), and of course coffee. Since I thought it was kinda too early for waffles (Regretted making this decision when the sweet smell of waffles filled the air while I was halfway through eating my toast -_-), I went ahead and ordered the All-day Eggs, Toast & Jam. I wanted the TripleB French Toast but the waitress told me it wasn't available. My hubby took the Frisson Big Brekkie.


My salted caramel latte. 
This was pretty good  :)
All-day Eggs, Toast & Jam.
Frisson Big Brekkie.

Typical fluffy scrambled eggs and a typical American breakfast. What's worth mentioning here is the Frisson's freshly-baked Cranberry Poppy Seed bread. Instead of serving the breakfast sets with the ordinary toasts and sourdoughs, they served them with soft, warm and naturally sweet flavored cranberry poppy seed bread. Loved the bread to bits! Even my LO liked it because she kept opening her mouth for more!! 

I would visit them again to try their desserts. Had no room for waffles this time after my toast set and 'stealing' some of my hubby's HUGE big brekkie. Overall, Frisson is ideal for quick lunches, lazy weekend brunch and late afternoon tea. 

Food: 6/10
Ambience: 7/10
Service: 7/10

Add:

71-G, Jalan SS 21/1A

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.


Tel:



*Updated on 20th March 2016

So, I came back for their waffles! 

You can choose any 2 toppings, but I only chose bananas.
Crispy waffles topped with a scoop of milky chocolate ice cream, banana and chocolate sauce. Decent, but not as good as I expected.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright by LavaQueen. Powered by Blogger.