CINNAMON TWISTS

TGIF!! Needed to make some snacks for LO's teatime <But mommy's lazy mode is on>, so I chose something really simple and fast:...

TGIF!! Needed to make some snacks for LO's teatime <But mommy's lazy mode is on>, so I chose something really simple and fast: Cinnamon twists! Recently I like to keep some frozen puff pastry in my fridge from time to time. They really come in handy when I need to whip up some snacks like turnovers, puffs or even today's cinnamon twist, at the last minute. I know, to some people, this might not be exactly 'healthy' food for my LO, but hey, it's OK to let loose a lil and let her indulge once in a while, am I right? After all, it's Friday! :P

Simple, crispy and yummy!
They are quite addictive too :P
LO snuck and ate a few when I was taking photos. She kept saying, "Mmmm, crispy". :D Maybe next time I should make some plain ones, dip in melted chocolate and eat them like Pocky stick snack! Hehe.

Ingredients:


  • 2 sheets of 10cm x 9.5cm frozen square puff pastries, thawed
  • 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
  • 1/4 tsp castor sugar
  • A pinch of ground cinnamon


  1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
  2. Combine sugar and ground cinnamon. Brush pastry with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
  3. Cut the pastry into approx 1 cm-wide strips, twist each strip and place on the prepared tray.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 mins or til lightly browned and crispy. Let cool before serving.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright by LavaQueen. Powered by Blogger.