GOODBYE 2016... AND HELLO 2017

The countdown has begun. The year gone by will soon be only a thing of the past to be remembered... Looking back at the old days that went b...

The countdown has begun. The year gone by will soon be only a thing of the past to be remembered... Looking back at the old days that went by in this year, 2016 had been a pretty good year for me:

  • I've done a pretty good job (I believe! Haha!) being a SAHM, for 2 years now.
  • This blog turned 1 and it's still well and alive (And... growing)!
  • Got to travel quite a bit - brought LO to Japan, Phuket, Hong Kong, Kota Kinabalu and a couple of nearby road trips.
  • Received the Delivery of Vacant Possession for our investment property :D
  • Attended a gathering (Organized by a Facebook cooking group that I'm in) with total strangers - totally out of my character!
  • Got promoted to an 'Aunt' - not once, but twice! (To Brother-in-law's baby girl and cousin sister's baby boy)
  • Went to my first Big Bad Wolf book fair Lol! - I don't normally go to fairs coz they are way too crowded. Still remember my first was to a Baby fair when I was pregnant... After like 15 mins, I told hubby I felt kinda dizzy, had to find somewhere to sit and rest before continuing >.< Ever since that, I've been to a Wedding fair (to be a 'Spy' for my friend :P), Property fair (for investments), Education fair (to get an idea where to send my LO in future)..... Hmm, what's next?

Of course, there were a couple of not-so-good ones...



  • 2 of my very dear friends had depression :( BUT good news is, they are both on the road to recovery :D
  • Father-in-law's diabetes got worse and was put on insulin injections.

Goodbye 2016! Hello 2017!
Anyways, how was yours? If your 2016 was kinda so-so, don’t loss hope coz it is never late to start again and New Year is one such start for every one of us! However, if your 2016 was pleasant/delightful, then do remember to memorize all those sweet, sweet memories :D Wishing you all a fruitful year ahead, with lotsa happiness, success and good health!!


#Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.#

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright by LavaQueen. Powered by Blogger.